Spring is finally coming to a close. And I still have that burnt-out feeling of watching too many shows in one season. Hopefully next season there’s some anime to look forward to. In this post, it will list down my picks for this season if you’re looking to watch one.
- Rokuhoudou Yotsuiro Biyori – Give this one a chance. If you want a comfy show to watch, it’s this one. Don’t let it deceive you.
- Hinamatsuri – I can’t stop laughing from almost every episode here. The studio behind this was able to create a big surprise this season. (Hitomi best girl.)
- Megalo Box – A boxing anime that never holds back. The fights are great to watch, every character has their own personality, what more could you ask for?
- Golden Kamuy – Despite having a rough premiere, it stood well in its run. Are you into Adventure? Add this into your watch list.
- Wotaku ni Koi wa Muzukashii – If you’re sick of high school romances with no progress, then this one has got your back. All couples are already set up from the start and you’ll see how they handle their relationship. (Kabakura x Hana-chan OTP)