Lately I’ve been behind this season. Due to college and incoming projects to do, I wasn’t able to catch up. But the good thing is I did get updated on some shows. If there’s enough time for me once this semester ends, I may catch up.
- Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai – I’m enjoying this anime. The characters, story, and how it presents itself is great. I need to read the source when it gets licensed.
- Yagate Kimi ni Naru – Slow and steady is what pops into my head. Using it as buildup for the last scenes in Episode 6 paid off well. It doesn’t feel forced even if the drama is there.
- Kaze ga Tsuyoku Fuiteiru – Story’s simple to look forward to, but the what makes it worth the watch is the cast. Doing it in a college setting is a nice change as well.
- Banana Fish – Good thing I picked up this anime from the start. It was going fast but it got me invested in the latest episode. I hope that it all goes well in the end.
- Golden Kamuy 2nd Season – From what I’ve heard there’s cut content yet I don’t see it suffering from the overall show. We get to know some of the characters more this time. It even shifts in tone whenever it wants to because it can.
- Double Decker! Doug & Kirill* – Only now I realized this anime is episodic in nature. Criminal of the week, conflict, then resolution in one episode every week. It’s losing my interest but what keeps me back is the style of the show.
- Tsurune* – As usual the art is eye candy. Story wise it’s all too familiar to me, even the characters. Did I mention that there’s also female characters in this anime? They don’t have that much of a role aside from being an actual background character.
- Goblin Slayer – I have no motivation to continue the show after Episode 1. It’s not because of the violence, it feels like a standard Fantasy anime to me. The genre is one of my least favorites.